HELP is on it's Way!
Good bones, great possibilities, huge tidy-up! This 1960's brick character home just needs a buyer who can see the 'wood for the trees'. This family home was refurbished in the 1990's and boasted colourful gardens and manicured trees/shrubs, but today there are just the remnants of yesterday.
This is a 3 bedroom home with semi open plan living, and good indoor/outdoor access out to a north facing terrace. One can also enjoy good inner harbour water views and Mount views from the privacy of the terrace and living areas. This property would suit first home buyers, or a great opportunity for buyers looking for a 'project'. A good solid home just needing some TLC!
Features & Benefits:
* Small water views of inner harbour and Mount Maunganui
* Close to Anchorage Grove Beach Reserve
* Solid 1960's brick home, refurbished in the 1990's
* Good heating with - built-in-wood-burner, heat pump, insulated ceiling and underfloor
* Flat fully fenced/gated section
* Undercover spacious tandem carport with built-in-brick attached storage room
* Potential project/'do-up' house & section
* Good location, close to all local amenities
* Semi open plan, spacious lounge. Dining room and lounge and master bedroom have access out to a north facing terrace
* 3 double bedrooms, separate toilet, separate laundry room, bathroom with separate shower box, bath & vanity
Close to local Amenities: Adjacent to local shops, bust stop, close to Anchorage Beach Reserve, Maungatapu Primary School, Maungatapu Service Station, Harley's Daycare, Maungatapu Shopping Centre, Maungatapu Pre-School, Maungatapu Kindergarten, Te Wati Park/Playground, Rotary Beach Reserve, close to Palmer's Garden Centre & Cafe Botannix, close to main arterial routes, easy access to Bayfair Shopping Mall, Greerton Village and Tauranga CBD. Zoned for Tauranga Intermediate School, Tauranga Girl's College, Tauranga Boy's College.